The film can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h8KNVyfetY
Dan previously recorded a music video inspired by Scourge: Outbreak, prompting the studio to invite him over for a unique insight into the life of an indie.
Taking on board the community’s concerns, the new update includes:
· Matchmaking now allows players to find and join games in progress, making it much easier to find matches online.
· All weapon handling has been tweaked, fixing issues with recoil, stability and spread based on community feedback.
· Co-op mode now enabled in Trial version.
· One PvP map available in Trial version.
· Several bug-fixes.
For more details of the patch contents, please visit: http://www.scourgeoutbreak.com/about/patch/
In addition to the patch, Tragnarion are also pleased to announce the release of Xbox Premium Theme and Gamer Pic Packs:
· Premium Theme Pack: A dashboard theme pack with backgrounds and environmental objects based on various locations in Scourge: Outbreak.
· Gamer Pic Pack: A collection of 10 Gamer Pics featuring Echo Squad, Alpha Squad and several Nogari Soldiers.
About Scourge: Outbreak: Set in the near future, Scourge: Outbreak throws you into the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against the power-hungry Nogari Corporation. Stranded on Nogari Island shortly after being mysteriously attacked during your covert insertion, and surrounded on all sides by hostile forces, the only way out is to complete the mission. You’ll require all of your skill and firepower to stay alive as you fight your way through the chaos that has consumed the alien-infested Nogari facilities that lie before you…