QBEH-1: THE ATLAS CUBE ENTERS THE VIRTUAL WORLD THROUGH OCULUS RIFT.
THE IMMERSIVE 1st PERSON PUZZLE PLATFORMER JUST UPPED THE ANTE ON IMMERSION.
Digital Tribe and Liquid Flower announce that the critically acclaimed QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube has entered an all new dimension of fun. Oculus Rift support is now live on Steam!
QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube is an atmospheric 1st-person puzzle platformer developed by Liquid Flower that takes players on an inspired quest through a variety of divergent worlds, each filled with new mysteries and secrets to uncover. In each world, players find special cubes that must be collected and used to navigate to the next portal.
The VR gaming community can finally see for themselves why virtual reality focused journalists are giving QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube high praise
QBEH-1 VR FEATURES
- Initially supports Oculus Rift DK1 units with unofficial DK2 support
- Oculus Rift is supported in the Steam Demo
- VR Works on both Mac and PC on Steam
- Game detects Oculus connection and asks if players would like to play it in VR or Regular Mode when launched
- Ability to switch VR on and off at any time in-game
- In-game HUD and menus have been customized for the best VR experience
Also available: The inspiring QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube original soundtrack by Launchable Socks, including never before heard bonus tracks, can be found and purchased on Bandcamp: http://launchablesocks.bandcamp.com/album/qbeh-1-ost
Qbeh-1 on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252550/
Official Website: Qbeh-1.com