- iO – Action Puzzle – In iO you control a ball which can increase/decrease its size. Play with physics, speed and momentum to reach the exit as soon as possible. – Released on OUYA, to be released on iOS and Android after Gamescom,
- Briquid Mini – Puzzle – Sequel to the successful tablet game Briquid. Build bricks and remove them to get the water in the reservoir. This challenging puzzler is coming to smartphones.– Release candidate for iOS, Windows Phone and Android shortly after Gamescom.
- Medieval Mercenaries – Multiplayer Strategy – Build walls and soldiers to capture more land than your opponent in this snack-sized strategy game. – Playable Beta available right now. To be released on iOS and Android Q4 2014.
- Turmoil – Simulation – Enter the 19th century oil rush. Search for oil, excavate it, and sell it at the right price. We want to share Turmoil with the public as soon as possible. – Pre-Alpha. Release 2015 on PC. Other platforms TBD.
- Lines – Zen Puzzle – An abstract game experience where form is just as important as function. – Pre-Alpha. Release Q4 2014 on iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
Gamious is the Collaborative Games Company, headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We aim to develop accessible, high quality games with a strong focus on originality and pure gameplay. We collaborate on a project basis with developers, publishers, freelancers and students who share our passion for original and pure games. For more information, please visit: www.gamious.com